•Development of Web Portal/Platform (TVC Brands) and management of existing platforms and websites that are user friendly and incorporation of social interactive elements.
• Integrate and merge data into website database and display that allows usability and flow experience of site and system
• Internal SEO optimization and creating of code for the organization’s website.
• Produce a consistent visual image on the organization’s websites by promoting uniform fonts, formatting, icons, images and layout techniques.
• Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests.
• Ensuring that the links and basic functions of the website are working perfectly.
• Supervising and managing the design aspects of the website from the conceptual stage, and regularly maintain and upgrade the website.
• Providing general technical support for content providers (web desk).
• Maintain cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility for accessibility of the website from a variety of different environments.
• Handle any technical issues on the website, Check bugs and problems, diagnose and fix them, as long as they are not from the hosting.
• Assist in Website Optimization (links building, keywords research, html tagging, etc.)
• Proven work experience in Content Management Software (CMS)
• Solid experience in website language development, coding and management
• Strong experience in Graphics and layout design
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Ability to manage Hosting and domain registrations/renewals
• Knowledge on software development and management
• Creative thinking
• Effective verbal & written communication skills